Benefits of Senior / Elder Home Care Services
There is nothing like the comfort and security of home when you’re ill or recovering from an illness. Research shows that even for those living with chronic illness or disability, living at home is often the best option for physical and mental well being. Some of the benefits of in-home care include:
- Provides individuals needing care with dignity and independence.
- May help prevent or postpone hospital or nursing home care.
- Allows maximum freedom and comfort for the individual.
- Offers individualized care tailored to the needs of the individual and family.
- Provides professionally supervised services.
- Supports families while keeping them together.
Conflicting demands of work and elder-care
- Missing your children's activities
- Declining career opportunities
- A strained relationship with a spouse or children
- Less opportunity for vacation and personal time
- Arriving to work late or leaving early
when you need us